» Aggressive adhesive sticks to almost any surface.
» Provides a flexible, long lasting, water resistant repair.
» Clear matte (non-shiny) finish is almost invisible, eliminating the need to match colours on fabric and
» Stops tears from spreading and adds abrasion resistance to high wear areas of garments and gear.
» Easy to apply - ideal for quick in-the-field repairs.
» Can be removed to have garments professionally repaired, leaving no residue behind.
» Synthetic and natural fabrics, fleece, vinyl, rubber & plastic.
» Tents, awnings, gazebos & marquees (for tears & leaking seams).
» Sleeping bags, mats/pads & camping furniture.
» Mosquito nets.
» Wet weather clothing & accessories.
» Watersports clothing & equipment.
» Kites (including power & kitesurfing kites).
» Rucksacks, panniers & camera bags.
» Inflatable toys.
» Emergency bicycle tyre repairs.
» Almost any material!
1. Ensure that the area to be repaired is clean & dry. Especially remove any dirt or loose debris.
2. Select a patch that overlaps the damaged area by at least 25mm in all directions.
3. If possible, lay damaged area of garment over a flat, firm surface before applying patch.
4. Remove release paper from back. Grasp patch so that initial pressure and contact with garment can
be made from the centre of patch rather than the edge.
5. For best results, apply finger pressure from the centre of the patch out towards edges, working in a
circular motion to cover the full area of the patch.
» Tenacious Patches may also be used to cover uncured Aquasure or Seam Grip Urethan Adhesives.
» Overlap the adhesive with patch by at least 25mm.
» Once adhesive is fully cured, patch may be removed if desired.
» Garment can be worm immediately, however, the adhesive will continue to strengthen over the next 12
to 24 hours.
» Patches can be applied to either the outside or inside surface.