Nikwax Base Wash is a wash-in cleaner specifically formulated for synthetic base layers.
» Refreshes and removes odours.
» Enhances and revitalises wicking properties.
» Helps fabric to spread sweat and dry quickly, keeping you more comfortable in all conditions.
» Increases breathability.
» Performs better than household detergent at improving wicking and removing odour.
» Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine.
» Water based - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable and non hazardous.
» Does not contain fluorocarbons.
» Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture.
» Synthetic base layers and socks.
» Running kit.
» Travel clothing.
1. Place item(s) in washing machine.
2. Apply Base Wash in the machine's dispenser.
3. Select a normal wash cycle, start machine and complete rinse cycle. (Always refer to your garments
4. Alternatively, just apply Base Wash in a simple hand wash.
5. Drip-dry or tumble dry on a low setting if the care label allows.
» Do not use on waterproof clothing - use Nikwax Tech Wash instead.
» For front loading washing machines use 1 full cap (50ml) per load.
» For top loading washing machines use 2 full caps (100ml) for low water level, use 3 full caps (150ml)
for medium water level.
» For hand wash use half a cap (25ml).