» Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance.
» Maintains breathability.
» Maintains original water-repellency.
» Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine.
» Suitable for use on all fabrics, including technical textiles.
» Lifts out dirt that can attract water and mask water repellent finishes.
» Unlike detergents, it does not leave behind water attractive residues that encourage 'wetting-out'.
» Removes detergent residues left behind by previous washes.
» Water based - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable and non hazardous.
» Does not contain fluorocarbons.
» Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture.
» All clothing including high activity / technically advanced garments.
» Cleaning nylon and synthetic tents, rucksacks, marquees, fabric accessories, camera bags, etc...
1. Place item in washing machine.
2. Apply Tech Wash in the machine's dispenser.
3. Select a normal wash cycle, start machine and complete rinse cycle.
4. Alternatively, just apply Tech Wash in a simple hand wash.
5. Drip-dry or tumble dry on a low setting if the care label allows.
To tents & accessories:
1. Apply Tech Wash in hand-hot water in a sink or bowl and agitate.
2. Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
» Tech Wash can be applied neat to fabrics as a stain or grease remover prior to washing.
» To clean 1-2 items use 2 full caps (100ml) in soft water or 3 full caps (150ml) in hard water.
» Quantities used will depend on condition and size of items.