Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-In is wash-in waterproofing for wet weather clothing.
» Adds / renews water-repellency and revives breathability.
» Prolongs the life of gear and optimises outdoor performance.
» Maintains breathability.
» Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required.
» Will not affect cosmetic appearance.
» Water based - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable and non hazardous.
» Does not contain fluorocarbons.
» Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture.
» Clothing with removable liners.
» Microporous coatings.
» Triple-Point Ceramic.
» Microporous fabrics.
» Breathable laminates.
1. Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine.
2. Use 2 full caps (100ml) per garment.
3. Run 40° synthetic cycle and slow spin.
4. Drip-dry or tumble dry on a low setting if the care label allows.
1. Immerse 1 clean garment in 6 litres of hand-hot water in a sink or bowl.
2. Add 1 full cap (50ml) of TX.Direct Wash-In.
3. Agitate to mix, leave to soak for 5-10 minutes, then agitate thoroughly.
4. Rinse with cold water until water runs clear.
» Always clean garments first with Nikwax Tech Wash before reproofing.
» When using a washing machine, remove traces of detergent from the dispenser before adding TX.Direct
» Do not machine wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.