Nikwax Wool Wash is specifically for cleaning & maintaining the natural qualities of wool garments.
» Improves wool fibres' ability to wick moisture away from the skin.
» Enhances rapid drying and wicking qualities.
» Refreshes and removes odours.
» Maintains the softness of your base layer.
» Aids the wool garment in keeping you cool in warm weather, warm in cold weather and dry in wet and
humid conditions to ensure you of maximum comfort.
» Improves the natural qualities that make wool such an attractive fibre for technical apparel.
» Reduces friction between fibres, thereby extending the life of your gear.
» Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine.
» Water based - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable and non hazardous.
» Does not contain fluorocarbons.
» Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture.
» Woollen base layers and socks.
» Merino Wool garments.
1. Place item(s) in washing machine.
2. Apply Wool Wash in the machine's dispenser.
3. Select a normal wash cycle, start machine and complete rinse cycle. (Always refer to your garments
4. Alternatively, just apply Wool Wash in a simple hand wash.
5. Drip-dry or tumble dry on a low setting if the care label allows.
» Do not use on waterproof clothing - use Nikwax Tech Wash instead.
» For front loading washing machines use 1 full cap (50ml) per load.
» For top loading washing machines use 2 full caps (100ml) for low water level, use 3 full caps (150ml)
for medium water level.
» For hand wash use half a cap (25ml).